February 26, 2011

"PAPER JEWELLERY "EXHIBITION-TRIENNALE MILANO 2009

When i used to study in Milan it was easier to go to events and exhibitons.In Istanbul i also have a very wide range of design activities but now i am working 6 days a week and when i have my off day i can't decide what to do.I generally have something to do or need to have a little rest.I am planning to change my job so maybe i can work less and go for more things and share with you ! =)
I am digging my old archives  and i am glad that i find really interesting things.This one was a jewellery exhibition which are made of paper.The designers were showing their creativity that what they can do with paper.(There were some turkish designers also)Nice to see testings on different materials.I will share some photos which i've been inspired from.There are gorgeous pieces.
MC !



Neckless made of squares same size,in different colors


 Neckless again.Looks like this piece includes thousands of circle shape papers.


Necklesses with different shape and color papers.Mostly a flower shape.



Phosporic color earings


Eye-bands


This neckless looks kind of tough to do!  


You can see many different shapes made of paper at this neckless.Needs to work precisely.


Don't look like paper,do they ? But they are.



I think i would never think to do this.Looks like a hat connecting from
 the neck and becoming like a neckless.Love !





No comments:

Post a Comment