February 14, 2011

TOWEL CAKES


I wanna start with saying Happy Valentine's Day ! first.I wanted to post something about this day or some ideas,designs,gifts but i am fighting with flu since 3 days and when i've realized that its today it was so late! Sorry i don't mind a lot about valentines day :)
Promise,i will pay attention for the other special days !
Here is one of my favourite song for you ! Fits perfect ! Lots of love

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today i was checking my e-mails as always and you know the online-shopping websites with discounts.I was looking something interesting and i've seen a title called "Towel Cake" I've entered to look what they have and i was really impressed about this little creative things.Everyone around me knows that i am a little,cute things monster" and i really wanted to have 1 ! I decided to google it if i am the only one who doesn't know about these cakes and i've realized that this is already famous:)
In Usa people are generally using this cake towels as a "shower" gifts.Baby shower,wedding or for a bridal shower.They even have a website and you can order from there.They've seperated the designs into categories(beach towel,bridal towel,mini towel cakes etc.)
I really loved this idea as a gift and as a decoration.Most of us like to display our little towels in our bathrooms and this is a very smart idea to do it.Also if you have a guest you can put these towels for them to feel special.P.s. i wouldn't use them:)
Here is the website.
 Lots of Love
MC!


Sweetheart Towel Cake

Really looks like Sicilian Cannoli no ? (btw its delicious ! )

This cake includes different gifts inside ! :)

Bridal towel cake.Elegant !

No comments:

Post a Comment