October 17, 2010

Who is this?

Since i was dreaming "What should i be?" i don't remember any other job in my memories.Yes, there was design and i was interested in many of them but i realized as a proffesional job i should be an ''interior designer''.And i left the others as a hobby for myself.
I was not a person who didnt know what subject to choose at collage.I've known it since secondary school.I was conscious about it so i went ahead ! But i definitely need to say that my real education and experience about design started in 2007 when i suddenly decided to leave my university in Turkey and moved to Milan for a new start! It was tough but worth it ! As all you know,when you say design many people pronounce Italy.It was such a big experience for me both educating and practising.
And now yes ! years passed and 3 months before i started to introduce myself as an "Interior Designer" officially !(which is i am still not getting used to =)
So this will be a blog that i want to share the things I've seen,took,read,touched,enjoyed,loved,designed etc. with everyone.Because we are all living in design ! Even if you are not a designer ,you are demanding on design !
MC !

No comments:

Post a Comment