October 18, 2010

Archives !

              These books and magazines are just a little part of my library.
Lucky me ! I had a big chance to crate my design library in these 3 years.As everyone know Milan is a design city and you have too many options to reach.Big design shops,shopping malls,bookshops,markets,vintage markets..Even in a very small bookshop you can find very interesting and special design books that you cannot find at famous ones!They can be in Italian but most of the shops have in English.It's better for me to buy in Italian not to forget speaking :)From most of the cities i 've visited in Europe i tried to buy books and magazines,because every country has its own style so ,there can be something that you can never find ! I also have bought design magazines from cities that i even don't know
the alphabet;but design is visual so why not ?
Unfortunately,in Turkey it's hard to reach this diversity of design books and if you can find ,you need to pay a lot !!I don't know about other countries that much but if you have facilities to go or order through a friend,just ask it.For the people may go to Milan i will give some names below to
buy books.And for the other countries i've just entered to bookshops that i saw.
-La Rinascente
-Mondadori
-Hoepli
-Triennale
-all the ''Libreria'' s you see just get inside !
MC !




















No comments:

Post a Comment